A majority of people spend more time researching and planning their weddings or summer vacations than searching within and planning their lives.
You get only life, be thoughtful about it. Start living your life by design, not by default. And raise your standards regardless of what others tell you.
Take a pause and ask yourself: “Am I living my life the right way?”
Ponder upon some key questions:
- What’s my purpose and how am I meant to live?
- What are my core values and most important goals? Does my current life and lifestyle align with them?
- Am I stagnating or progressing forward?
- Have I fallen prey to predictability and comfort?
- Am I showing up as the best version of myself in my work and relationships?
- What standards of excellence will I hold myself to?
- What adventures do I need to seek and participate in before it’s too late?
- What people do I need to cut out of my life?
- What things will I no longer tolerate in my life?
GET YOUR COPY OF THE DAILY APPLE BOOK HERE.
❤️ Did you enjoy this essay? Please consider showing your appreciation by buying me a coffee using the button below 👇. Thanks!