I used to hate exercising when I was growing up, but over time I have fallen in love with it. Exercise has become an integral part of my life and I can’t imagine spending a day without doing any workout, however light it may be. Engaging in some kind of physical activity every day is the best way to keep our body and mind in great shape. We need to stop making excuses and make exercise a top priority in our lives.
All of us, regardless of our physical condition, can engage in some kind of activity. Exercise doesn’t only help us reduce the numbers on our weighing scale, but it brings numerous other benefits to us. Regular exercise is a major contributor for a healthy lifestyle and it ensures we live a long life. Here are some great reasons to get moving today:
- Your cognitive function and memory will improve.
- You’ll be able to fix both your sitting and standing postures.
- Your confidence will skyrocket.
- You’ll be able to sleep better.
- Your sex life will improve.
- You’ll have more energy and vitality.
- It will relieve you of stress and anxiety and help you relax and calm down.
- It will help you tap into your creativity.
- You’ll look and feel younger.
- It will strengthen your muscles and bones.
- You’ll feel happier and much more fulfilled.
- You’ll be able to lower the risk of diseases such as chronic hypertension, Type 2 diabetes, arthritis and dementia and be able to prolong your life.
- It will improve the functioning of your immune system.
- It will help you build your intelligence.
- It will help you attain presence of mind and cultivate awareness.
SUPPORT MY WORK BY MAKING A ONE-TIME DONATION.