key insights on developing an abundance mindset (1/3)
“There is a lie that acts like a virus within the mind of humanity. And that lie is, ‘There’s not enough good to go around. There’s lack and there’s limitation and there’s just not enough.’ The truth is that there’s more than enough good to go around. There is more than enough creative ideas. There is more than enough power. There is more than enough love. There’s more than enough joy. All of this begins to come through a mind that is aware of its own infinite nature. There is enough for everyone. If you believe it, if you can see it, if you act from it, it will show up for you. That’s the truth.”― Michael Bernard Beckwith
Here are some key insights on the subject of developing an abundance mindset. I hope they inspire you to eliminate the mindset of lack and overcome all the limiting beliefs, negative behaviors, and bad habits that are holding you back once and for all.
On the scarcity mindset and its pitfalls
- The term ‘abundance mindset’ was coined by Stephen Covey and the basic premise is thinking that there is enough for everyone.
- Life is not a zero-sum game.
- With a scarcity mindset we will never succeed because if we condemn the wealth and success of another person, we condemn the wealth and success of ourselves as well. It’s a reflection that we are not in alignment with the abundance of the Universe.
- The Universe is expanding and so are our choices and the resources around us.
- When we invest in a scarcity mindset, our creativity declines. We start thinking that we have limited choices and options for us and there is never enough for us to go around. We start blocking the creative energy within us and curb our success. Instead, we need to start thinking there is always more of what we desire.
- Scarcity mindset breeds impatience, anger, and other negative emotions. The more we are in touch with them, the sooner we go in a downward spiral.
- When we commit to an abundant mindset, success becomes inevitable.
- We may face obstacles and delays, but that doesn’t mean that the abundance is not there. It just means that the right time is yet to arrive.
- The Universe has its own ways to orchestrate events in our lives, and we need to trust the process and develop patience and fortitude within ourselves.