As this eventful year comes to an end, as part of my yearly ritual, I wanted to again look back at all the useful books and audio programs that helped me in my journey of personal development and philosophy this year. Among them, there are certain books and resources that have become an integral part of my life that I refer to on a daily basis, for instance The Daily Stoic that I’ve been reading and watching respectively for several years now. Others are books and audio programs that either I consume from time to time or some new ones that I discovered this year.
I hope the resources mentioned below add great value to you and your life as well as you continue the never ending journey of personal growth.
Books and Audiobooks
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Think and Grow Rich Every Day (Adapted from the writings of Napoleon Hill)
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
- Journey to the Heart by Melody Beattie
- More Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie
- The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
- The Daily Stoic Journal by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
- How to be a 3% Man by Corey Wayne
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Sleep Smarter by Shawn Stevenson
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker
- The Sleep Solution by W. Chris Winter M.D.
- On the Shortness of Life by Seneca
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing by John C. Bogle
- Mastering Yourself by Corey Wayne
- You2 by Price Pritchett
- It Works by R.H. Jarrett
- Free to Focus by Michael Hyatt
- Productivity for Authors by Joanna Penn
- Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- Lives of the Stoics by Ryan Holiday and Stephen Hanselman
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
- The Bhagavad Gita by Eknath Easwaran
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma
- The Latte Factor by David Bach and John David Mann
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- The Art of Storytelling by Hannah B. Harvey, The Great Courses
- Habits for Happiness by Dr. Tim Sharp
- Revisiting Mahabharata by Devdutt Pattanaik
- Goals and Vision Mastery Course by Nightingale-Conant
PS: I encourage you to check out my new book The Daily Apple at your favorite digital bookstore. I am confident it’ll be a great resource for you in these challenging and uncertain times.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE DAILY APPLE VIA EMAIL.