Thoughts become things. All the great pioneers, inventors, and leaders throughout human history have unanimously agreed with the notion that we become what we think about.
The key to attaining extraordinary success and abundance is knowing how to unlock your inner potential and using the power of your mind in the right manner, so that you can design a life and lifestyle that you genuinely want to live and embody.
You have the power within you to create the life that you truly desire — regardless of your current circumstance or your past history, or what other people think, believe and expect of you.
You are the child of the Creator and you have His power and blessings coursing through your veins.
There’s nothing special about the immensely successful and the elite. They are not cut from a different cloth. In fact, we are all made up of the same ingredients. It’s the recipe that we choose to participate in that distinguishes us and determines our success or failure.
The truth is that the Universe does not discriminate; it wants each of us to have an abundant and wholesome life, and it is always supporting us in making this a reality. However, we must also do our part and engage in meaningful and needle-moving actions. As the popular adage goes, God helps only those who help themselves.
The creation of everything starts on the inside, in our mind. That’s why we must learn to tap into the power of imagination in the proper way. What we constantly think about, we end up manifesting in our physical reality.
Most people don’t understand this principle, and if they do, they fail to execute it in their personal and professional lives. Instead of designing their future lives thinking about what they want, a majority of them get stuck in their past stories or their current circumstances, and end up getting more of what they already have or are going through.
If you’re one of them, you have to correct this error on your part. You have to stop focusing on your current reality, and instead commit to creating the life that you truly desire and deserve. You have to press the reset button and start with a blank slate.
If you’re serious about creating a new reality for yourself, author and motivational speaker Bob Proctor gives the following five-step strategy to help you just do that:
- Sit down (or go for a walk) and let your imagination flow about how you really want to live in all areas of your life.
- Make a list of all the things that will allow you to enjoy life fully. Think about the relationships, amount of money, health, career or business, house, car, philanthropic activities, etc., that you want.
- Write a description of your life exactly as you want it to be.
- Read your description or think about what you desire every morning, every night, and as many times during the day as you can. Feel it as if you already have your desires.
- Instead of fighting existing reality and continuing along your current course, you will begin moving toward the life you want and bringing it toward you.
The Universe is eager and ready to bless you, you just need to get out of your own way.
GET EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ADDITIONAL CONTENT ON PATREON.
❤️ Did you enjoy this essay? Please consider showing your appreciation by buying me a coffee using the button below 👇. Thanks!