Autosuggestion Technique 1: Affirmations
- Affirmations are statements of positivity and reflections of the life that we want to live.
- When we keep repeating these positive affirmations on a daily basis they can be great tools to keep us aligned with our true purpose. They can be healthy ways to change our perspective and let go of our old belief system.
Autosuggestion Technique 2: Visualization
- Images are the primary language of the subconscious mind. Nothing can influence our subconscious mind like the images that we see every day.
- It is crucial that we distance ourselves from all the unfriendly sources and set up visualization sessions maybe once in the morning or before bed and if possible multiple times a day so that we are in tune with what we want to accomplish.
- A vision board is a great tool to have that can help us in getting aligned every day and be in constant touch with what kind of life we want to live.
- It's a good idea to update or create a new vision board once or twice a year keeping in mind that our goals and dreams will evolve and expand as well along with us.
- There are different visualization techniques available that can help us in attracting success.
- Visualization and action are intimately connected as they both engage the motor cortex. When we picture ourselves doing a particular action and keep repeating it, our brain learns the movements making our actions to become automatic as well as fine-tuned.
- Likewise, as we expand our imagination and visualize doing things as if we are living our ideal lifestyle, our brain starts believing that elevated reality and makes it a part of our perceived existence.
- We need to think of our desire as a done deal! Once we become a vibrational match to our desires and feel good in the moment, we get to the place of attracting what we are wanting.
- When we tap into the power of visualization and make it a daily habit, we revolutionize the way we perceive ourselves and want to be perceived by the world taking us to a new unexplored level of success altogether.
- Repetition is fundamental when it comes to autosuggestion.
- The law of the subconscious mind is the law of compulsion. Doing once is not enough as it cannot change the beliefs that we have inculcated in the past.
- We need to have a strong commitment towards affirmations and visualization and keep on doing them consistently, daily if possible. In doing so, we are able to build the necessary momentum and form new neural pathways in our brain that are so important to drive us toward success.
- In order to influence our subconscious mind we need an immense amount of commitment and focus. By making affirmations and visualization a priority in our lives and through constant repetition, we get the leverage to change our minds and our beliefs.
I’m happy and grateful to announce the release of my new class in the Mastery Mini series: The Subconscious Mind.
In this thought-provoking mini-course, we’ll uncover the true nature of the subconscious mind and how it influences our thoughts, behaviors, and decisions. We’ll explore the differences between the conscious and subconscious aspects of our minds, gaining valuable insights into the hidden mechanisms that govern our lives. Moreover, we’ll discover the power of affirmations, visualization, and other practical exercises to reprogram your subconscious for success, improved relationships, and overall well-being.
You’ll learn how to:
- Eliminate your fears and all the limiting beliefs, negative behaviors, and bad habits that are holding you back.
- Achieve anything you really want by simply changing your beliefs.
- Maximize your potential and improve your relationships, your finances, and your physical well-being.
- Optimize your brain power and solve the most pressing problems in your life.
- Get rid of all kinds of mental, emotional, and physical bondage and unlock freedom, peace, and happiness by opening a brand new world of possibilities.
Join me on this ride into the depths of your mind and emerge with a newfound understanding of the subconscious. Empower yourself to take control of your life and unlock the immense potential that lies within. Enroll now and embark on the path to self-discovery and transformation. Let's explore the remarkable ability of the subconscious mind together!
Click here to get instant access.
- Why do birds sing every morning? They don’t go to work.
- What did the buffalo say to his son when he dropped him off at school? Bison.
- I’ve been doing crunches twice a day now. Captain in the morning. Nestle in the afternoon.
- Every morning I announce that I’m going running, but then I don’t. It’s a running joke.
- Which day do potatoes fear the most? Fryday.