Here are some more key takeaways for you in the realm of personal finance management and investing:
- Build trust and credibility in your professional relationships, and always make money through honest and ethical means. Prioritize ethics over profits.
- Get disciplined, organized, and track your expenses. Monitor your habits and avoid self-sabotaging behaviors.
- When you accumulate debt, you rob your future self’s money, happiness, and well-being.
- Growth and expansion is the way of nature. Hence, it is natural for you to become rich and wealthy. It’s your birthright!
- Managing finances is an act of self-care.
- Live a simple life and spend less than what you make.
- Always remember: the borrower becomes a slave to the lender. Become a lender, not a borrower!
- True wealth is not only about making money, but also about having great health and high-quality relationships.
- Make visualization of your abundant future a daily practice. Believe before you see; manifestations take some time to gestate and come into physical reality.
- Have a written plan and budget to make the most out of the money that comes your way.
- Do the work that you love and fulfills your need for meaning, joy, and money.
- When you focus on adding value to other people's lives, you attract success and wealth.
If you enjoyed these insights, do check out my new course Personal Finance 101 here:
- Betterthrive Academy: https://betterthriveacademy.teachable.com/p/personal-finance-101
- Skillshare: https://skl.sh/38P12fx [Get Skillshare Premium free for 1 month].
In this course, I discuss life-changing ideas from the best resources on finances, money management, and investing into simple and digestible lessons.
In these lessons, you’ll learn how to:
- Grow and preserve your personal wealth.
- Eliminate debt once and for all and become financially fit.
- Master the core principles of money management.
- Develop a positive money mindset and incorporate attitudes of rich and prosperous people.
- Implement ancient wisdom as well as modern tools and techniques to solve all your financial problems.
In addition, you’ll get access to some exercises and writing prompts in the accompanying PDF worksheets as well.
I’m sure this course will be an awesome learning experience for you. I hope to see you inside soon.